Wednesday, May 31, 2017

May is my favorite month.

I've decided that May is my favorite month. McCall comes alive as the snow all melts (except this year it snowed 3 inches on May 17! So crazy..but it all melted quickly). The weather is 70's and the flowers start blooming. But not only that, these are a few others reasons why I love May so much:

1. Outdoor Adventures & Sunshine

Annalise and I on our first solo longer hike! She slept like a champ the whole way & was all smiles after.


 2. Mother's Day
Samuel made me breakfast in bed/in nursing chair and snapped this photo that I love.


3. Lots of these moments:





Annie's first chariot bike ride :)

4. Our Anniversary
We took a cruise on the lake this year to celebrate our first anniversary. It was delightful and beautiful! 

5. My Birthday
Family Bike ride to the lake


Kayaking while a friend watched Annalise- our first date since baby was born! SO FUN!


Picnic on the beach as a family
And last but not least - APPLE CRISP! My favorite dessert. :) Samuel spoiled me!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE these photos! You are such a cute mom and Annalise is starting to smile! I love that Samuel made you breakfast in bed AND snapped that adorable photo of you on the polaroid. Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great photos Lindsey! Looks like you had a wonderful birthday and yes, May, is a beautiful month!

    ReplyDelete