I've been experimenting with photography and I still have no idea what I'm doing, so pardon the weird lighting and complete lack of editing on these photos. Trying to shoot more outside and it's hard because the shadows change with a few steps! Also...manual focusing! Gah! It's fun to learn though.
And um, let's focus on what's really the point of these pics..how cute and BIG is that baby of mine???
Also. This hubby? Best and most patient model and also...SMOOOLLLLDDEERRRR
Zoom in on Annie's out-of-focus but adorable face. :)
Giving Daddy a kiss!
My mom requested some photos of Annalise "in a Sunday dress" but it's so cold outside in the morning before church and after church ...well no one's got time for that when it's nap time. So I attempted a few indoors. There was not enough good lighting in my house but some of them still turned out cute with her little curls in the back. :)
A few more from other random shoots indoors:
Yum, strawberries!
"I love books!" delight face.














No comments:
Post a Comment