Wednesday, April 5, 2017

my march madness

What have we been up to, you ask? Let's answer that with a post of random photos.

Enjoying the last of the winter snow dumps

Hitting up new hot springs - Gold Fork is Gold.

Preparing for baby - here is the changing table/dresser, which we got second-hand!

Nursing corner. We got this rocker second-hand too and I love it.

My Aunt gave us this awesome crib, which looks great with the quilt my sister MADE! Beautiful, right?

Every March we make a trip to Riggins - a town 45 min from where we live but many feet lower in elevation. At this time of year, it is lush and green and moss covers the walls of the rock. We had fun reminiscing about when we came a year ago. At that time we were engaged and talking about names for our future children :) Such good memories! Now we are almost ready for our new arrival, and next year we will have baby in tow!

With my babe. I was very very slow on this hike but it was well worth the views. 

Check out that hottie & that moss!

S now takes better photos than I do!

Family photo, courtesy of S's great camera-propping skills.

This photo makes me laugh. I will remember it as the day I decided that biking was still doable to a 38.5 wk pregnant lady. NOT. TRUE. I paid for it all through the night and next morning. But look at that view!

Watching Conference. I wanted a real pictures of what I look like. I had been crying 1/3 of the morning. So here it is.  Large and in charge, with a very patient and supportive husband.

Pizza and a tar heel win! GO HEELS

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous hiking pics! Love the large and in charge photo! :)

    ReplyDelete